Manuscripts: Prospective participants and/or authors are kindly invited to submit their original papers, posters and/or rollups. Papers are limited to maximum 8 pages. Article structure should contain: Title, Authors, Affiliation, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Disscussion, Conclusion and Future Scope, Acknowledgement, References. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. Proceedings guidelines for authors you may find here: https://www.springer.com/us/authors-editors/conference-proceedings/conference-proceedings-guidelines
Layout: During manuscript preparation keep the formatting as simple as possible. Use Times New Roman, 12-point type, single line spacing and 25mm margins. Please ensure the figures (300 dpi) and the tables included in the single file are placed next to the relevant text in the manuscript. For citations of references, we prefer the use of square brackets and consecutive numbers. The following bibliography provides a sample reference list with entries for journal articles , an LNCS chapter , a book , proceedings without editors , as well as a URL .
- Author, F.: Article title. Journal 2(5), 99–110 (2016).
- Author, F., Author, S.: Title of a proceedings paper. In: Editor, F., Editor, S. (eds.) CONFERENCE 2016, LNCS, vol. 9999, pp. 1–13. Springer, Heidelberg (2016).
- Author, F., Author, S., Author, T.: Book title. 2nd edn. Publisher, Location (1999).
- Author, F.: Contribution title. In: 9th International Proceedings on Proceedings, pp. 1–2. Publisher, Location (2010).
- LNCS Homepage, http://www.springer.com/lncs, last accessed 2016/11/21.
If you are comfortable using attached template, please follow instruction in template.
Peer review: Before peer review process, each submitted manuscript will be checked using plagiarism detection software, in order to detect fake papers or dual publication. All manuscripts will be initially assessed by editors for suitability. After formal checks paper/s will be reviewed for publication in the Springer Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering with title: Advances in Manufacturing Engineering and Materials.
Manuscript subbmission via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form (download).